News & Events
HERMES WP3 Design Workshop took place at Nicosia, Cyprus
On the 15th of December 2022, a WP3 Design Workshop took place in Nicosia, Cyprus. The meeting was organised and hosted by eBOS, and chaired by the project coordinator, Mr. Christos Skoufis.
Representatives from the 3 Consortium partners eBOS, ITTI, and ITL and the project’s subcontractor TALGEN (Estonia) attended the workshop.
During the full-day meeting, the partners had the opportunity to discuss about the initial activities performed under HERMES WP3 (Design) and the way forward.
Important topics were discussed related to:
- The security risk assessment and the correlation with the overall risk management of the project.
- The project’s architecture.
- The HERMES system preliminary definition.
The 2 upcoming project Milestones below have also been examined, along with the required activities that need to be carried out:
- System Requirements Review;
- Preliminary Definition Review;